In order to show to why you should enlarge your breast by natural way, not by surgery or use medicines, we’ll show some information about side effects of that 2 methods!
25 Reasons Not to Get Breast Implants
According to Diana Zuckerman, Ph.D., Elizabeth Nagelin-Anderson, M.A.
and Elizabeth Santoro, R.N., M.P.H.:
In 2008, more than 300,000 women and teenagers underwent surgery to have their breasts enlarged with silicone or saline implants, and almost 80,000 breast cancer patients had reconstruction after mastectomy, often with implants. The popularity of breast augmentation has more than tripled since 1997, when there were just over 101,000 of these procedures. More than 40,000 implant removal procedures were also reported in 2008.
Complications Of Breast Surgery And Silicone And Saline Breast Implants include:
- infection (bacteria and mold which can be released from the implant into the body)
- surgical risks
- anesthesia risks
- chronic breast pain,
- breast or nipple numbness
- capsular contracture
- scar tissue
- hardened and misshapen breasts
- breakage and leakage
- necrosis (skin death)
- need for additional surgery to deal with problems
- dissatisfaction with how the breast looks
- arthritis and joint pain
- memory loss
- cognitive impairment: poor concentration
- metal poisoning due to platinum exposure (in silicone implants)
- silicone migration into lymph nodes and other organs
- debilitating autoimmne disease such as fibromyalgia,dermatomyositis, polymyositis, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, mixed connective-tissue disease, pulmonary fibrosis, eosinophilic fasciitis, and polymyalgia.
- And last but not least, death
=> Nobody can sure what happen with you after surgery, you maybe don’t see side effects instantly after surgery, but after some years, everything will start showing!
The photograph below shows a 29-year-old woman 1 year after having her silicone gel-filled breast implants removed, but not replaced. Women with large breast implants, especially those inserted under and within the breast glands but not on top of the chest muscles (subglandularly), may have major cosmetic deformity if they choose not to replace them or to undergo additional reconstructive surgery.
Photo courtesy of Walter Peters, Ph.D., M.D., F.R.C.S.C., University of Toronto.
Some insurance companies do not cover implant removal or implant replacement, even if the first implant surgery was covered.
How about use pills?
Mayo Clinic identifies one common ingredient in breast enlargement supplements as phytoestrogens, a herb that could increase the risk for some types of breast cancer. Cancerhelp.org.uk also supports the notion that dense breast tissue is a definite factor in elevating the risk of cancer. They suggest that phytoestrogens and other hormones have shown to both increase and decrease the risk of cancer in different individuals.
Changes in Blood Composition
Several potential ingredients in breast enlargement pills may change the composition of the blood. Compounds like Pueraria mirifica and saw palmetto are known to cause anemia or slow the clotting of blood. These side effects can be especially dangerous for individuals already suffering from other health issues such as high blood pressure. Taking prescription blood-thinning medication, like warfarin, and breast enlargement pills concurrently may lead to a serious drug interaction if clotting is slowed
Why should you enlarge your breast by natural way?
- No side effects!
- Maybe you need long time (4-6 weeks) to get results but it’s long-term results, don’t like surgery, affect your health after some years!
- Inexpensive method: don’t need to spend thousand dollars with high risk!
- Very easy to follow, can do it at home!